Staffing & Training
- Recruitment of personnel: Following a well defined recruitment process, we evaluate a candidate’s functional knowledge, computer literacy and fluency in verbal as well as written English. Well experienced candidates are accorded priority in our selection process.
- Better opportunities: In comparison to traditional accountant jobs, attractive salaries and better growth opportunities are offered to Accounting Graduates and skilled professionals like CAs and CPAs.
- Pre- training assessment: Pre-training assessment is conducted via a capabilities evaluation interview and tests in typing speed are conducted as well.
- Fundamentals of accounting: We recruit our team based on their knowledge of fundamentals of accounting and financial analysis including the concepts of accounts payables/accruals, deferrals and the adjusted trial balance, correction of accounting errors and bank reconciliation, payroll, depreciation, inventory and cost management.
- Software training: Rigorous training in QuickBooks, Ultra Tech, Payroll Menu, File Cabinet and any client specific accounting and taxation software packages.
- General training: Knowledge of process basics like folder management and document handling along with training in business communications.
- Processing trial data: A critical aspect of training involves complete evaluation of employee skills in process handling. Processors work on sample data sets to simulate work environment with clear time-based targets for completion.
- Post training assessment and feedback: Post-training assessment is based on a test that simulates a live environment. Processors are assessed on parameters such as processing time, accuracy of data, process compliance, documentation and written communication skills.
Contact us today to know more about how we can help you